HELWANI BOXING - Over the past year, I’ve really enjoyed boxing at a local gym, and I’ve missed it since this pandemic started. So, last week I decided to buy one of those ball-on-a-string-attached-to-your-head-thingies just for fun. I posted a video of me doing it on my Instagram and a few hours later a couple of people sent me videos of them doing it, too.
And thus, the legend of Helwani Boxing was born. It’s been great seeing so many people - young and old - partake in this. To be clear, I am not selling these things, I just thought it was a fun thing to do to promote a little exercise during this crazy time. The response has been great. I really look forward to seeing all the videos.
Now it’s time to take Helwani Boxing to the next level, thanks to my man Lebo. I invite you all to purchase these limited edition Helwani Boxing shirts, which were designed by the brilliant Lebo.
Thanks for your support. Let’s keep this going. —Ariel Helwani
— Limited Edition Helwani Boxing T-Shirts!—
100% of the proceeds will go to Feeding America.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping