A native of India and Sri Lanka the peacock is often noted for having a thousand eyes as it displays its magnificent plumage. This mediation is about the spirit of benevolence and the appreciate of the moment. When we do we can see with a thousand eus.
AVAILABLE in two sizes: 18x18" and 22x22"
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
All our items are custom printed per order and take approximately 7-9 business days to to print and 2-3 business days to ship.
*Please note all images below are computer renderings and not actual images of the product. Due to the type of material and printing process your image may print different than it appears on the rendering.*