We are spirits living in a material world.
We've been wanting to re-release this Lebo classic since we saw someone wearing the shirt at David’s celebration of life event. And then Brenna came across it again in an old sketchbook she was looking through.
The sketchbook is from 2002 and captures David’s musings from a roadtrip to a music festival in Vermont.
What we love most about this ghost figure in the sketch and the shirt is it’s clearly David. A lot of his work now takes on such beautiful new meaning since he passed… like there are coded messages in his work letting us know he’s very much alive and well. ❤️
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
Printing and Shipping Information:
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings! It's custom printed per order, and takes approximately 7 - 9 business days to print and 4-5 business days to ship.
*Please note all images are computer renderings and not actual images of the product. Due to the type of material and printing process your image may print exactly as it appears on the rendering.*